Sunday, July 5, 2009

Atlast..I started...

0
Not like any other day..Today atleast i've taken the first step..I visited the pool...itz not bad..same as that of one at warangal..but it looked a bit better than that coz itz a little less crowded..with only some children in the pool..they can cause no disturbance to my swimming coz i make no great friends at the pool..they eat away my calorie burning time.. ;)

I woke up at 12:30 today after some constant unceasing efforts from my dad to wake me up..He wakes me up and says..."Booo..Chicken.!!..See how am tastin it...Wake up and u too can have ur food...!! "

I opened my eyes n said.."not now...at 3..its my eatin time..." and slept back...he made several attempts again and in the final one , i suddenly burst out..He went out and dint make any further attempts...Sorry dad..for all dat .!! Actually, he don't know my sleep timings..but today is Sunday, Dads home..Mom went out..So he thot hez got a responsibility of waking me up..Mom knows wat to do..the first few days of my hols , she had her trials..then she realized that itz better not to touch me till i wake up myself at 12 or 1 or rarely 3...

After some more minutes of catnap, i've realised that i might hv hurt him and woke up to see wats happening..The food is ready..(I forgot breakfast these days..)..My dad and my sister..both are smiling and both of them claiming individually that the food is their preparation...I heard for a minute..then i came out of the whole thing..whoever cooks the chicken...I'm nt concerned 'bout tat..My job is to eat and i did..:)...finally dad gave the credit to my sister...coz shez a starter.. ;)

Then at 4 , as i've decided , i went in search of the pool..the most exciting thing is the scenic beauty of Tirupati...As I rode , I felt as if the hills are coming towards me instead..datz a great experience.. then i enquired a guy abt the SV university and came to know that the pool is in Arts college..He took the chance and came along with me on my bike..i dropped him at his place and he showed me the pool...Symbiosis..rite.. ;)

Along with the pool, there is a skating floor with few little kids..a tennis court with few more children and two Sania's of some 16 each..sisters i guess...then and there I felt that I shud try tennis instead of swimming...For fitness, we can try anything rite ! wat say..hehe...Then at the pool i encounterd a suppandi kinda guy...i've to ask him thrice before he attempts to answer my question...Uff..not a problem..i've got lot of patience...Finally , I got the info that I've to pay 500 bugs to get into the pool...

Dats good..We'll start off tomo..Dats all for today buddies!!

No Response to "Atlast..I started..."

Post a Comment