skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
THROUGH MY EYES...
||....A blog by Kalyan Dheeraj....||
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Abba..cha...!!
0
"O
ye..ooye..
noota debbai aaru (176) beach house lo prema devataa...."
B
each house la lonu...tent house la lonu prema devatalu kanipincharu baasu..lite teesko..!! :)
No Response to "Abba..cha...!!"
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Viewer count
Categories
Blogumulus by
Roy Tanck
and
Amanda Fazani
Subscribe via email
Enter your email address:
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(19)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(12)
Sania mania !
Quote of the day !
F5 :)
Abba..cha...!!
Unsuccessful trials..
Atlast..I started...
Federer won the finals..Roddick won the hearts !!
Fact Of The Day !!
Tickets booked !
Oye..oye...
A Gift to the music world...
The dreamer !!
Popular Posts of this month..
Federer won the finals..Roddick won the hearts !!
" I cud not wash my hands for abt 15 minutes after eating..I dint dare to use my even in the time gaps..I cud'nt control my ang...
A Gift to the music world...
Sripathi Panditaradhyula Balasubrahmanyam... S .P.Balu..The name sends waves of melody into any music fan's heart !! F irst of all.....
Atlast..I started...
N ot like any other day..Today atleast i've taken the first step..I visited the pool...itz not bad..same as that of one at warangal..but...
Unsuccessful trials..
N othing much to brag abt today...I just drove across some overcrowded tirupati roads...i thot i shud've developed some kinda ochlophobi...
Things cant just happen..
B een almost a month since i've updated my blog...this happens with me all the time..or with with any lazy ass..!! So..I dont blame my...
Followers
No Response to "Abba..cha...!!"
Post a Comment